Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not again...

It's been a few weeks since I wrote a post. My plan was to write a lot. However, then work got busy. When I came home, I just did not want to even look at my computer. Most of it was due to the fact that I just could not take another rejection from yet another loser who thought he was god's gift to women. The whole thing was just knocking my confidence down. But then I thought, hell, just get out there and do it. At least you are not sitting home, getting addicted to yet another show on tv or watching politics all night. So I did.

My latest date was Thursday. It went well, or so I thought. We actually ended up talking until after 12 and he missed the last train out of the city so I ended up driving him home. He lives like 15 minutes from the city so it was not bad. He was cute, well hot, in my opinion (and lately most of them are far from hot). He was very well mannered and paid for everything (the last few dates I have been on, I have ended up having to pay for my meal, drinks, etc and usually covering the tip because they were cheap bastards). He was even nice to my dog. So when we left it as, let's get together on Sunday, that he would make me dinner, I was excited.

So now, it's what almost 4pm on Sunday? And who has not even called, sent a text, email, or anything? Yeah, him. So much for the nice guy. We texted yesterday and he said he would definitely give a call. So call? Not so much...Maybe I'm exaggerating, or maybe I have high expections, but really, if you are having dinner on a Sunday, wouldn't you have called by now? Yeah, so maybe he met someone hotter. He was a few years younger and went on this whole thing how he loves women older than him, because they have so many less crazy issues than the younger ones but still.

All I have to say is, here we go again....

No comments: